Information for Parents
Use the link below to see latest NHS guidance translated into 44 languages:
Stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms:
• a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
• a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly.
- Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
- You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
- Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you're staying at home.
Use this site if you think you have symptoms:
General information and guidance
Stay at home guidance
Social distancing guidance for everyone and for vulnerable groups
Guidance for education settings
DfE Coronavirus helpline
The DfE has launched this helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. It is available for staff, parents, carers and young people. Opening hours are 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Phone: 0800 046 8687
After school provision for Key Worker’s children
o Alma Park Kids Club Ltd are currently developing a list of key workers' children who will require an after school provision. They have premises, staff and currently have 8 children per day enrolled so far.
o For all key worker children still in school, there is a potential out of school service. To express an interest in after school provision please contact Corrina Cottrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapel Street Primary School, Chapel Street, Levenshulme, Manchester, M19 3GH
Tel: 0161 224 1269 | Fax: 0161 248 4092 | Email: email@example.com
2016 Copyright Chapel Street Primary School | Website design by Kittle Visual Marketing